Our business tax services help business owners in Tulsa, Oklahoma understand the tax code, payroll requirements, and banking regulations. We offer global services for business tax, payroll services.
Tax preparation Business
- Forms 1120, 1065 and Schedules:
- Corporate tax preparation and tax planning services for C corps and S Corps
- Business tax returns and tax planning for LLCs
- Partnership business tax planning and tax preparation
- Sole Proprietor tax preparation and tax planning services
- Tax returns for Nonprofits 990 and assist new nonprofits with applications
We provide tax services in order to help reduce their tax burden by taking all possible deductions.
Tax preparation Individual
- 1040 and Schedules Forms
- Tax Planning - Our plan is working together in the most tax efficient manner possible.
- Tax problems - Debt resolution with government and collection agencies
- Tax Preparation and Filing Tax Returns - We offer preparation of tax returns and e-file your return, so you will have your refund within ten days.
- Tax Planning - In order to minimize your tax bill, some planning is needed. We can help you find deductions you may not be taking to reduce your taxes.
- Estate Taxation Planning and Filing - Many people are unaware that the estate tax is currently 55%. We offer estate planning services to shelter your estate.
- Retirement Plan
- Debt Consolidation
- Commercial and Business Loan
- Data Entry
- Company Registration (Open/close)
Personal & Commercial Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Home Condo Renters Insurance
- Health - Life - Dental - Medicare
- General Liability:
- Third Party Claims - Bodily Injury - Medical Cost and Damage Property Electronic Data Liability
- Business Owner Policy
- Business Equipment
- Inland Marine, Equipment Floaters
- Workers Compensation
- Auto Commercial
The IRS has recorded a tax lien against you: Now that they have filed a lien, the IRS will proceed with more aggressive collection actions which will most likely include:
- Levying your bank accounts
- Placing a 3rd party levy
- Garnishing your wages
- Seizing your assets
At BR Accounting we will resolve your issues using one of the following remedies!
- Bank levy removal
- Wage Garnishment Removal
- Installment Agreements
- Currently Non-Collectible Status (“CNC”)
- Offer in compromise
- Discharge TAX Liabilities
- Preparation and filing of delinquent and current tax returns.
Do not let the IRS impose a hardship on you and your family. Let us help you regain control. Call us for a NO Stress Consultation with one of our knowledgeable account managers!
For a stress-FREE consultation, call us or visit us online! 815.326.1500 - 918.624.2601
- Import of data entry hours and amounts from customized excel worksheets
- Multiple state withholding and compliance reporting capability
- Filing of quarterly and annual federal and state, payroll forms 940 & 941, state unemployment insurance, disability reporting and more.
- Complete year-end W-2 and 1099-MISC forms service, reporting, and filing.
- Full range of services including direct deposits, tax payments and electronic filing
- Full comprehensive set of reports including payroll, compliance, and analytical.
At BR Accounting and Consulting Services we record, organize and maintain financial transactions and information related to your company or organization. We ensure that a company's financial records are accurate, reliable and up-to-date.
It is important to note that while accounting involves recording and organizing financial data, accounting goes a step further by interpreting, analyzing, and summarizing that data to generate meaningful information for business decision-making.